Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Friday, August 29, 2014

Two and a half year later~

Well well, it has been two and a half years since my last post here.
Everything has been quite different from back then I supposed.
I am now a graduated Degree holder, full-timer insurance agent, and a 22 year old red-head now.
Traveling all around and wish to travel more of other places.
For the past 2 and a half year, I grew up a little, I learned more of life, I see things in a very much different way.

I guess it is good leaving some memories here sometimes even though I know nobody is going to read this page here.
But all these are for myself.
It feels so good reading back my own posts from years behind, seeing things way back then and getting back into my naive old self.
Which weren't yet affected by the society.

It is always good to reflect back and be the little kid who we once were.
To erase the complications from our life weren't easy.
But it is enough if we can just obtain the happiness through our memories even if it was for a minute.
I don't dare say I lead a happy life now, as I wanted better.
This year will be crucial for me to start off in pursuing my dreams and put all my efforts into working, and hopefully, the next time I'm looking back at this post, I'm a better-off person.

I shall keep it short and sweet here.
It is only 8.45pm and my baby is complaining the keyboard annoys his sleep.
Not to mention, heading to Cameron with Amy and two other crazy fellas tomorrow!
Praying for a safe trip!

Holas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment