Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

If, if, and if.

If I only have another day to live, I would break up with you and make you hate me. Then I'll act as if I'm free from your clucthes and go off for a holiday... I would die somewhere you can't see me or even know about what happened to me. All I would say is just sorry and I Love You silently in me. Acting strong and cruel, but deep inside feeling the pain as if a dagger had been stabbed into my heart. I'd rather be it like that.

Goes emo and this is what I do. Ifs'... These thing came up into my mind in a sudden. It's just plain unsecure feeling that came to me. As though as I've been hurt by someone, gotten myself scarred and emotional. Although I did not. I'm just blurred, mixed-up, and.... Stucked! I guess that's all I can do to describe my feelings now.

~signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment