Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Birthday Eve!

Spent my time home-alone today.
Accompanied by a kid and a dog.
LOL!

This year, all I want is peace and harmony.
Not leaving Money behind also for sure.

Celebrated my birthday with my family last 10 minutes ago.
Kong was here after helping out his dad though.
How sweet of him.
It's all very simple this year.
=)

Thanks to Wendy for being the first one to wish.
Though it's one hour early, still, that's very nice of her.
I believe my Facebook would be loaded with birthday wishes after 10 more minutes.
I'd be prepared. xD

Tomorrow, lunch-ing with Pau, Fafa, Siang and Yun Jie!
<3

By the way, my Xperia Active is out!
Launched in Malaysia!
Whee~
To be grabbed soon!
=DD

No comments:

Post a Comment