Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm Back!

Seemed like I took a break for real long this time.
One thing to post tonight is that I've been spending money like water this month!
Whether it's for something important or not, still I spent a whole load of those.
But at least, I managed to earn kao kao this month, that is why I could spend that way.
Or I'll be dead BROKE!

One good news, or was that supposed to be a bad news, Xperia Active launched in Malaysia!
RM980 for a AP.
Now you see why I say it might be a bad news to me.
I'm to spend again.
=P

And.
I bought my shoes' insoles today!
Whee~
That's for my working path of course.
Where I have to stand for like basically a few days and long hours.
I only sat when I'm eating my lunch and dinner.
That particular few minutes did meant a lot to my legs.
So, I got myself these!
It really do seemed very useful to me and it's also not very cheap.
Rm50 / pair!
Still, I'm satisfied and trusted its usefulness.
=D

Recently, went for another photoshoot with Seang Yee again.
This time, with her colleagues.
Too bad, my performance wasn't as good as the previous ones.
Shall upload a few of my favourites.







The photographers.
One lady missing (the one who took this photo).

That's all for tonight.
My birthday's upcoming.
Hopefully I won't be getting any unwanted surprises.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment