Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Very Own First Baby-Sitting Experience!

Okay~
Yesh.
I'm a part-time nanny now.
My job starts on the very first day of the month!
MARCH all the way!
I find it a little hard to deal with the kids at first, but it was all alright now.
Although I've been indirectly baby-sitting for years since I was way small, I'd still have trouble with Lao Kong's nephews.

There were 3 of them and the two boys was the notorious of all.

Just couldn't stop fighting.
The girl was alright.

She'd listen most of the time.
The first day was the biggest headache I've got.
As we had to supervise the elder boy, Wei Bo through his home while he's so distracted with his sister and brother at the other room watching Toy Story 3.
Alright, Lao Kong was with me at first, until the time came for him to swim with his brother.
Then I was all alone dealing with the boy, along with his HOMEWORK!
At the same time I was worried over mine too~
Tamadun Islam test on the very next morning!
It was such a great feeling when I saw Lao Kong back at the house.
After that, the kids were sent to their own beds.
Great!
But they just wouldn't sleep yet.
I knew that situation when you were sleeping with your siblings.
You'll turn the house upside-down.
I was once a little kid too.
At least, I'd get to study for my own!

I found the test not that bad the very next day.
Or was it because I'd really memorized hard on the notes?
When the evening came, there I was.
Baby-sitting again.
But this time I kind of got the feelings of getting used to it.
But my heart kind of wrenched when the boy spat the words at me.
"This is my home, NOT YOURS!"
I knew he was just a boy who's angry for being urged to do his homework after all.
Again, Kong went swimming and I was all alone with the kids again.
That was when the little fight between the brothers happened again.
Wei Bo's all crying when I said only the good ones will be given extra bread slice and Ribena.
Then, I squatted and advised him in a soft way.
I'd saw a little difference in his behavior after that.
My nanny life is getting better!
Sang a little with them not long before Kong popped his head up behind the door and sent them to their beds.
=D

3rd of March was just an ordinary day like the others.
Gotten my salary for my job in Tesco and we had KFC!
Lao Kong bought his Kitaro at last.
Instead of Yiruma.
We'd swum and study for the next test, F.O.M!

Friday was indeed an eventful day.
F.O.M. test was just so-so.
Then had our lunch with the others at the Claypot Restaurant located somewhere near the college.
The food was not bad.
And realized I was deceived to my own bed again the previous night.
Next, was something I wanted to do months ago but couldn't managed to.
REDBOX!

With Alex's member card and student card, we'd saved a lot with only RM10.20 each!
Sang my voice out loud!
SATISFIED!
=D
After that, Kong couldn't stop annoying me with his "out-of-stock iPhone 4"!
Had been days till he found out it had been restocked on the day itself!
Gurney Plaza DiGi center!
He'd canceled off his futsal with his brothers for the sake of it!

Somehow we'd quarreled a little getting our moods ruined.
Waited for his Ah Sou to arrive and whee~
All Done!
Next, Switch for the original pouch bag that cost RM89!

Prangin Mall for JailBreaking and dinner!
Then I saw the two bags.
Awww~
Considering which one to buy.
Night?

No doubt, swimming.
Reached home to realize the books I'd ordered finally arrived!!!
=D

Yesterday, Tamadun assignment done!
5 hours time to realize that I'd to alter these and that again today with the other members.
Last minute work every single time.
Monday's the deadline!

Today???
Ain't really in a good mood!
Again, got deceived into bed last night!
I ain't a kid anymore.
I knew what time I would sleep and when I can not.
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment