Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

All about Fundamentals of Marketing's!

Alright!
It's raining and there was a thunder last two days.
Boom!
Light's off!
Computer's off!
FOM Assignment?
GONE!
Lao Kong suddenly woke up from his sleep gave me a big fright with his big eyes asking me as though he was a ghost!
Me?
Stunned!
Heart beating fast.
Yeah!
I was dizzy.
xD
It did freak me off.
1st?
Bye-bye to the whole assignment unsaved.
2nd?
I'd thought my boyfriend's being possessed!
Thank God Microsoft actually have some auto-save system.
Or I'd cry and go crazy.

Yesterday was a day I'd go crazy editing the whole thing.
The word count limits 3000 words.
Great!
My assignment was way over than that.
Nearly 4000 if I were to round up the sum.
Finally I'd managed to decrease the words to 2999 words.
I'd admired myself for how I do that too.
Hahahahha...

Today was great!
Last assignment of the semester was done passed up!
Woohoo!
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment