Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Events! =D

Alright, this post would be all about assignments again. There's no doubt that most of the students' (us) love to procrastinate their school works and assignments. That includes me as well of course. Gotta admit that, else I wouldn't be needing to post this particular post I'm typing right now. You see, everything had been quite last minute and eventually, this semester, my coursework results SUCKS! Not all of them but MOST of them! I wouldn't want to put the blame on others. All I can is just to blame myself.

Plus, Lao Kong's grandma passed away last week. All I can do was just hope she will rest-in-peace. I felt bad for not being able to attend her funeral as I was restricted to. Yet causing some people to misunderstand causing my day miserable. Hmmm... Rest in peace Grandma.

Went off to Pulau Jerejak with Cindy Aunty and her friends along with both my parents. I didn't know I was able to hike and do some hard core stuffs with those kind of "pretty-pretty-shoes" on. That was because I didn't even know I would be doing all those kind of hiking and stuffs like that! Hey, guess what? I pulled through! The hiking part was kind of hard with those shoes on, we even met a Cobra on the way hiking. The most fun part was the Flying Fox and also the hanging bridge. That was because the people whom tagged along were fun! The hanging bridge really did went swinging around crazily. Also for the first time of my life I did wall-climbing! Wow! It really do need so much physical energy and mental to reach the top and hell yeah! I DID! Something to be proud of as most of the girls were all screaming like banshees on the way up there. Only the two among us reached the top and got lifted down by the people in-charge, scaring the hell out of us. Damn, they made us felt like as though we were jumping down from a 3 story building! But that was really an experience! I'd love to do it again!

Besides, there's a coming 3 on 3 on the 30th July that our college, TARC is organizing. I'm lucky enough to be the organizing chairman for this event and there's much to do! Hopefully there's enough teams that would be joining and there will be a big crowd there.

I would also like to share out the MDDB & MCCP's Adoption Drive that will be held at Juru Auto-City this coming August on the 6th! I would also be helping out over there and hopefully enough there will be supporters helping out by purchasing the merchandised items sold over there. The profits would then be used as a charity funds to help the strays. It's meaningful isn't it? So people, do come and adopt our cute puppies who need their permanent loving home. Give them a second chance. Love to see you all there.

Well, I've to stop now. Would update my blog soon. I got out of order again this few days. Some wreckage had been done and I hope the maintenance would do me some good. Chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment