Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Geezz. Damn lots of cruelty I saw nowadays on how people treated the strays. How I wished those people would reincarnated being a stray in their next life tortured! Karma! But, I still would hope so. That would also means there will still be more strays born. Our motive is to Catch, Neuter and then Release them back to their community. That would help to control the population of strays yet lessen their suffer. Some people just don't get it. These cats and dogs are livings too. Why the hell would people be so cruel to them.

Another screwed-up semester. This semester, my assignments sucks to the max! Well, Jas left TARC already along with Steven to Segi because of Japanese Language we are learning this sem. No doubt, it was hard. Really hard. But all we have to do is learn. You got the heart, you'll be able to catch up. My course-work for this semester is already gone case. Bye-bye! No other words can describe better.

This sem is real busy. With lots of hard-core assignments and a few events going on, it is indeed harder to concentrate. My 3 on 3 event on this coming 30th July was such a failure! The response was real bad, and we even have to extend our deadline to encourage more teams. I was more like begging around. So anyone who still wants to join, please do tell me about it. We are still available for registration until Thursday!

Then, again. The MDDB's 1st Adoption Drive in Penang this coming 6th of August! People, please do come and support. You can help either physically or mentally to help the strays! Kong's helping out too! <3 Through donations or spread of words, you'd helped us to do publicity on how to control the populations of strays in some correct way. Not just by killing them or starving them to death! Please do help. It would mean a lot to our fur friends.

Speaking about friends. Lots of people around me who are having relationship problems recently, don't felt bad nor sad. You have friends. You can choose to tell or keep it to yourselves, but please do remember, we'll always be there for ya. Look forward and live your life to the fullest with no regrets! I'll stand by ya. =) <3

God bless all the people around me and myself! Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment