Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Friday, April 10, 2020

Corona Virus Pandemic

For the first time experiencing such pandemic lockdown is definitely mind-blowing.
It's been since the 18th of March the MCO started.
Three-freaking-weeks have passed, while another two more weeks to go.
Or should I say 18 days more to be exact.

I've been so longing to get out and fly.
Ever since I bought that Air Asia Unlimited Pass.
Which the good use of it is definitely thrown into the sea right now.
The flights are banned, everyone sealed in their own home.

Good side is that the pandemic outbreak was kind of contained.
Bad side is that everyone was really like an animal in the zoo.
Performing cooking skills everyday was a routine.
To me, singing was a routine everyday.
Hahahahaha....

Thank God I have been playing back K达之人.
It have been helping me passing lots of free time.
I definitely gained popularity inside the application.
Joined a few competitions myself and the results are NOT BADDDD...
=D
Gained some happiness and satisfaction from it at least.
People seemed to be enjoying my singing in there.
The results surely felt rewarding.
Hahhahaha....

Somehow during these MCO period, my feelings and emotions actually got better.
It is like I'm getting more peace from it.
I don't know why in exact, but it feels as though I learn how to be on my own.
Living without anyone but myself.
Emotions will still stir-up sometimes.
Just not as frequent as I previously was.

Gradually slowing down my intake of those prescribed medications too.
I'm trying to make myself feel better instead of trying to rely on other people to sooth my feelings.
I still do mourn for myself.
I need to confide in the pain within me to numb it.
It actually helps me to face it rather than straying away from it in avoidance.
The pain didn't hurt any lesser but I'm just trying to not care so much about the pain anymore.

Might be due to the MCO that I learned to cook on my own, doing things for myself to pass time that help me realize that I'm actually able to live without anyone.
It surely feels empty inside but, it somehow held my pain intact.
Or maybe it was the daily routine that helped me engage in other things that I'm busy with thus not realizing its there.

The good side of MCO other than making me accidentally felt better, is that I've been so good in cooking these days that I'm finally starting to cook more complicated dishes!
And, I just did my own haircut the day before yesterday using the method in Facebook video.
The simplicity and result was actually quite astonishing!
I was quite surprised to be honest.
It looked quite good and it doesn't even take 10 minutes!
I actually have the little urge to crop it shorted than intended.
But thinking that it was quite hard to grow back, I held back. X
I still prefer it to be long in the end.
So I wouldn't look too childish and baby-faced.
Normally I wouldn't call myself baby-faced but I gotta admit I could feel cute at times.
=P

Okay, since the MCO is gonna be another 18 days long, I figured out I would go do some groceries shopping tomorrow at Hero Market, which is just right at All Season Place.
I hated to go out these days.
With all the hassle to go through wearing masks and all the sanitizing needed.
I would definitely prefer being at home if it wasn't necessary.
But since I'm going to have to go tomorrow anyway, I'm going to get myself a few bottles of wine!!!
Home alone is really boring at night if I don't get drunk.
I just finished one bottle of Moscato alone the other night and it definitely wasn't enough.
So the to-buy-list tomorrow surely must have bottles of wines in it!

Alright, that's enough ranting for today.
I might blog a lot these lately as I'm just way too free and bought a new wireless keyboard which is very convenient.
Love it!
Okay, bye for now.
<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment