Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Surprise Yenney!

Guess I'm starting to be consistent back on Blogspot. It's the end of week now. It's kind of fun I was having this week. Except for a day. Tuesday! Being emo all around and things went a bit wrong. Not really happy with it. Was having cold fight with him I could say. But couldn't spend time with him to get it settled as I was about to go for training at 6.30pm. There I went, being frustrated and sad, rushing all my way to training and got myself stucked in the traffic again. And that was when I nearly got lost in the cemetery area of Mount Erskine! It was quite scary though. I used the small road passing the cemetery area as what Steven told me before to avoid the traffic. The roads were really narrow. It was the first time using that road, or I call that an alley. Things were unfamiliar and I was feeling the Giddy-up in my tummy. All I could do was to follow my instinct. I went to the unfamiliar path leading myself into the cemetery area following a car. Indeed it did went to some place like what Steven had described. But when it came to a road when the path was splitted into two roads, it was quite hard deciding which to go. But I just followed the car in front of mine. Thought that he was going off to the main road of Mount Erskine as well. Who knows the road he leaded me to is to the inner side of the cemetery and that's where they live! I had to do a turning going back to the path I had came back then. Not daring to take the other path, afraid that I might go the wrong way again as it was not early that time. You know~ Cemetery area's during that time don't look friendly. You got what I meant! =P Thank God I met with the two uncles talking by the roadside and I got to ask my way out to the big main road. And indeed it was the other path down the road that I did not chose. That was when he called me at last, saying sorry to me for the whole incident. Which quite softened up my heart and pull back all the anger I had. Then, I could go all the way to college for training with a relieved state of mind. Training was quite not bad. But people who attended were few. Lake Ching went a bit out of mind as she was having her 血如潮水。 After training, he insisted to come over to meet up with me and apologized. Awww~ Yes, my heart did sank. <3 All I could say was that I hated you for making me loving you! =D Things went well after that. End of the day~

On Wednesday, which is the 3rd of November. Things went off as usual and training at night. Was feeling good as he fetched me to training after his gym. =) Although I was late, I did not blame it on him. I was too happy and glad enough for he was fetching me there! Instead, I felt so guilty for making him waited for me for 2 hours ++!!! While during training, I was quite energetic I don't know why, but one of the main reason I trained harder was to improve my stamina and shooting! I wanted to be a bit more consistent in my shooting skills. A real shooter don't shoot like I do~ That's something saddening. Went over to Yam Sheng after training for some "meeting". I was told to go as it was something about the inter-campus competition which is around the corner. I made him went up along with me. Though was afraid that he might felt awkward, I still did. Was really surprised when Hamster appeared beside the table with a BIG Chocolate Birthday Cake! All of them were singing "Happy Birthday" song and I was stunned. LOL! After the birthday song for mine they still continue and this time it was for Loh Bak! Another thing that surprised me as I do not know the plan as well. I was sure she was surprised too. xD I still remember her expressions. On the day itself, I was wearing my birthday present from Jia Min, Jasmine and Ash. The 'wrong wording' T-shirt! Hahaha... On the first sight I placed my eyes on Wonder that morning gave me a funny feeling. He was staring at the shirt. LOL! Okay~ Now the thing I was trying to say was that I was wearing my presents I received on my "celebrated-1-week-birthday-ed". That includes the necklace I wore on my neck from Wonder's Sister-in-law. It was cute. Was already wearing it until right now before I managed to take a picture of it along with the box. Nevermind, now you can see it in every picture of mine. I was being really thankful though to all of you who make my 18th birthday a wonderful one. I shall never forget it! And that's the other end of another memorable day. =D

The upcoming event that was about to be mentioned is Wonder's little nephew's birthday. Cute little 'Different'. Although I still had no idea who gave him this name, it was special. xD Now, it was on the 4th of November which is another memorable day in the week. About classes, not to mention. You (Wonder) know~ =P Went over to his house and we had fun barbeque-ing. The kids were having fun in the small pool. Awww~ I wished to be in the pool as well. I wanted to swim quite badly. The last time I went swimming was to The Lost World of Tambun in Perak. Wonder did went along with us, our whole family too. Had been badly sunburned since then. xD It was fun playing in the water. Felt like going over to my aunt's place for a swim all in a sudden after thinking bout the mini-pool and the water theme park. Damn~ Okay, back to it! My appetite was as big as the lion's! I'd been bbq-ing and eating at the same time NON-STOP! Mouth and hand working hard at the same time! Call that teamwork huh??? Hahaaha... After the whole long meal, we were sitting down and waiting for Wonder's father to be back home. Something really tempting and killing was placing just right in front of my eyes. Gosh damn it! That damn delicious-heavenly-Cheese-Cake! The one which was the same as mine which I've gotten on my birthday. But this time it was slightly bigger and decorated with little toys on it. Something more suitable for a kid's birthday. Alright, the foods were fattening enough and yet I was still feasting on the Cheese-Cake by then. The temptation was unbearable! After the whole BBQ thing, I was really bloated. Went back home and I had got no choice but to self-medicate. Laxative tablets! Which made me went to toilet the next day.

Which was today! 5th of November2010! My tummy went gurgling and I had to go little by little to get the faeces released. Yes I know it was disgusting! But, I just couldn't help it. It felt fun saying out here although I know people like you would be reading. Come on, who doesn't go to the toilet and do some nasty business there??? Hahaha... Don't feel disgusted. I'm being myself~ So, I am GLAD! =D Actually today I was supposed to get my English presentations slides done. Instead, I was busy eating again this evening as his sis-in-law's Microsoft Office was blocked by the setup thing. So I wasn't able to do my slides but at least I did get the thing that I was supposed to memorize done. As for him, he was busy playing his computer game. DOTA~ =.= *I don't like using this but there's no other emoticons I could use to show my face expressions right now. Hahaha... Like he said, "Luckily you have your presentation stuffs to get you busy or else you might go crazy with me playing DOTA~" Well, it's true! Now, my tummy was bloating again. That's because they were BBQ-ing agin as there were foods left from yesterday's. There I went eating again. Was drinking up a little. Such long time since the last I drank. Thanks to his sis-in-law, she was in drinking mood. =P Now, I can't help it but seriously I needed the help of the Laxatives again! At least, It cleans half the food I consumed in my tummy. Hehehe... Then I would have to constipate again tomorrow. Since he won't be around as he'll be having an outing with his friends. It's good. I get to constipate. Hahaha... That's all for today.

~signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment