Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One more to go!


At last, the two 3 on 3 Basketball Challenge which was continuously going on for the last two days was finally over! Apparently, I only slept for not more than 13 hours for 3 days. Which means a mean of 4 hours and 15 mins a day approximately and that was for sure enough, it's TIRING!

The TAR College 3 on 3 was not that satisfactory for me. The outcome wasn't that good but at least it wasn't that bad either. Burned midnight-oil with Kong for nights and finally all those were done!

Currently, all left is the MDDB's Adoption Drive this coming Saturday! I'm kind of excited and looking forward for it, but first, I sure gotta handle my English presentation this coming Thursday first!

I have to say it was indeed a very busy week for me and Kong. Furthermore, things wasn't really going that well. It made life harder. None-the-less, we just had to pull through! Not much choices given.

Now, I'm a little worry for my results this semester. It made the butterflies in my tummy flying around. That's bad. Especially when I'm dealing with my gastric these few days. Made me feels like vomiting my meals out whenever I just fill my stomach. Plus, I just hurt myself with my own nails again today. Wondering what the heck is wrong with my body coordination recently. Gave myself a scratch at the back of my neck just now and it sure wasn't a small one. Chinese 7th Lunar Month. Hey hey, I am that superstitious! =P

Another thing I gotta mention here today is that I joined the other dudes for the DPR's event today. Guess what? I finally dared to step-in my foot into Haunted House for the first time. Damn~ My heart do beat fast and not to mention that I don't actually saw much as I've been closing my eyes, face flat towards Kong's back! xD All I know was that those people hit my leg with broom and catches my leg, made me scream and followed my back haunting me around all the way until we found our way out! Kong was like having fun disturbing the "ghosts" instead! Spoils the mood a little. Hahaha... Qii was the one got teased the most among us. Now his Facebook wall is filled up with his experience in the Haunted House now. LMAO!

Alright, that's for now. Update you guys some other days! Chaos! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment