Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

MDDB (Northen)'s 2nd Adoption Drive @ Juru, Auto-City!

As I have mentioned, today's post would about MDDB's Adoption Drive @ Juru, Auto-City!
I'll let the pictures do the talk! =D

The lovely two.
Innocent sister.
Let me introduce you the official members of MDDB's.

This is Fen Ying, the Vice-President.
Kok Han, the President. *Fen Ying's boyfriend. =)
Meet the other two.
Ellen, the Secretary of MDDB.
& Wendy, the official emcee of the event.

The two rescuer from KL.




Kong cuddling the spotty one.
While me, cuddling the active one.
There they go playing around.
The one with pink ribbon is a cheeky little girl.
This is the one! xD
Exhausted puppies.

Aren't they just adorable????
They just want love.
One pretty girl isn't she? =D
There goes the bully.
That's Wendy, passing the mic around to do the talks in different version : Mandarin! xD
Meet the fatty bulldog!
He's cute but HUGE!
*Slurring his saliva all over, and that includes my hand! xD
Another manja one.
This one went on the first day, which I wasn't there. =(
Pretty lil' baby waiting for her new mummy to get done with her work and bring her to her new home! =D
That's all for this round!
I bet there's more to come!
Pouring love all around.
Hope to see ya!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment