Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Pay Day!

Alright, another part-time work done!
Friends are awesome and the pay is good. =D
Meet new people, new knowledge.
The 3 days Perfect Living Fair in PISA is great (other than standing for whole day).
Tiring legs and now I started to regret for not buying the shoe's insoles.
Hmmm...
More fairs to go in future.

Long since the last time I drank.
Had fun last night, though something not that great happened.
Had a great sleeping anyhow.
And to realize I lost my bracelet this morning.
=(
Not that good.
Had some quarrel and there it go again.
Glad everything's fine now.

Celebrated Seang Yee's birthday just now.
Went Gurney and there we go, paying money to get ourselves scared!
AWESOME~
xD
Darn the scenes.

There goes another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment