Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Monday, January 31, 2011

For now, I only have time to blog in the morning.
Work everyday.
Don't even have time to accompany my loved ones.
=(

Lao Kong was real tired with his works as well.
Too bad I hardly let him rest as I was create problems for him to worry about.
Sleep late but wake up early.

On Saturday, I worked half day and we get to spend the evening together.
He brought me to dine at E-Gate.
Sushi King!
Then, we head back to his house and took some vain pictures.
=P

I planned to crop my hair short before sem 3 starts!
I already had my hair cut and this was my first attempt.

My soon to be would be this one!

Guess it suit me well huh?
I guess he was real tired and he even fell asleep when I went to the toilet for just a few minutes.
His brother and his sister-in-law brought me home.
Still, he did not realize I was gone until he saw my messages in the morning!

The next day was pathetic.
Which was yesterday.
Woke up early in the morning to read some saddening messages.
While the night after work wasn't really as happy as it should be.
Was quite upset.
Problems again.
Thanks to that bastard.

Working yesterday and surprised to saw some bastard called.
Gave me some gifts and even brought me McD!
Saying sorry but created mess at the night itself!
I'd totally doesn't care for you anymore yet you still wanna come into my life messing and ruining it!
Your lies!
In front of your girlfriend, yeah you sure you did not called?
I had 6 pairs of eyes saw you at my working place.
Let me see how shall you deny!
As for Berry, you got no right to bring him back.
Totally not qualified to!
Just because that bitch said she wanted to, you took the kid for her?
Kiss my ass!
Yes, you bought him, but you are not the one who took care of him!
I did!
And now he was given away to my aunt for good!
He lived well right now.
You shall back off!
I couldn't believed that you actually still have the dignity to come back for him.
You are the one who neglected him.
Threw him to me telling me you doesn't want it.
Now you want him?
IMPOSSIBLE!
Since you have the ability, buy a new one for her!
I bet she doesn't wanna share your old stuff between me and you at her own house.
If yes, shame on her!
o0o
And I don't want him with you is not because of jealous and I won't be!
As my mum thought me to share my old used toys with the unfortunate ones!

My aunt already told me that she won't give Berry to you.
Just in case you still want him back with no dignity at all, DEAL WITH ME!
I shall settle things right off with you both soon!

Fire's on my nerve!

2 comments: