Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Quotes!

For no reason, I was turning myself to this philosophy page and there I went reading.
Here are those who captured my mind and kind of telling what I was recently.


There are certain moments of my life I'd like to put on continuous replay. But I guess what makes them so beautiful, is knowing I can never have them again.

Sometimes we have to follow our heart, even if it means leaving the people we love and moving to a place we haven't planned on. Some changes can be painful.Sometimes I wish I could just slap the stupidity out of some people, but I know the only outcome would be a sore hand.

Words can be very powerful. Why not use them to lift someone up today rather than knock them down?

Sometimes, no matter how much you want something, you have to just give up. It just ain't worth the hassle or heartache. One day, they'll regret what they lost.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.


Is gonna to Stop thinking What if? and Start thinking WHY NOT?

Sometimes, you really just don't know what to say. Because, what you really want to say; is something that you just cannot say.

Cant decide what hurts more. Being lied to or just not being told. Either one seems to break my spirits just a little.


The only reason why people hold on to memories so tight is because they are the ONLY THINGS that don't change, but everything or everyone else does.

Feels like that little kid in the cupboard, playing hide and seek, only to realize the game was over an hour ago, and nobody is looking.

There's more but I guess I should stop.
I don't know which should be arranged in what sequence, but somehow, every word of it meant a little to me.
Either in the good or bad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment