Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Great!
Exam's done.
But doesn't end quite like what I've been expected.
IOM~
The 4 papers started great and the very last paper that disappoint me.
=(
I don't wanna get a C in my examination result.

For the while, it also meant exam's over!
Time for me to look-up for jobs again.
This time it's a bit harder for me to find one.
No mall jobs!
Yet hard to find one outside as it's near CNY.
Plus, the time duration.
Giving me a hard time.
Maxim and Ah Bii is my only hope now.
=S
If I'm to work at Maxim, I'm about to face ice-creams and cakes everyday!Result???


We're all already flying without wings, except Steven.
Until yesterday for that rat! xD
Siapa panggil lu fail QS?
Hahahhaha...

Hmmm...
Another things is that I've gotten a new Facebook account!
Not really a happy thing, cause I had to start and add my friends all over again.
Which was a lazy thing for me to do.
The reason for new account is that.......
Forget bout that.
LOL!

Now I take the chance to wish those who read my blog a Happy CNY in advance!
I'm afraid I won't be having time to blog for this sem-break.
Work and CNY's the reason.
Ooppss!
Talking about CNY.
Have you people watched The Great Day?My rating for that touching comedy is like 10/10.
I cried in the cinema for like so many scenes.
That stupid Chao Chuah just doesn't know how to enjoy sentimental movies like this.
LOL!
You should go grab your tickets now if you still haven't watch.
They even gave you red packets and recycle bags as ticket gifts!
Real worth for that movie.
=P

I'd also got my car things done yesterday!
Whee~
Insurance, DONE!
Road Tax, DONE!
Lao Kong also got his first official letter for work typed yesterday.
Proud for him.
xD

Now that I blogged in the morning, I'm afraid that I might blog again tonight if anything special happens today.
Kinda troublesome, but I just couldn't help it.
I'm in a mood!
xD

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment