Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's already 2011 now. Guess time really flies huh?
Well, I guess I did make a real good improvement in myself.
No more stalking! =D
That's what I managed to do.
Again, lots of happenings recently.
And it all started just a day before the New Year's eve!

~30th December 2010~
Kiam's return from the Philipphines!
Went to Tao at Autocity with him, Pauline, Walter and Lao Kong.
We all ate with all our might to make the dinner worth it!
Fuyoh!
The top 10's dishes.
Luckily Lao Kong knew which to order for the night.
Scallops, Cheese-Baked Oysters, Sashimi, and all the mouth-watering dishes.
Make me wanna eat them again. =P
But the other hidden function of the night was to celebrate Pauline's birthday!
That's because Kiam wouldn't be able to celebrate her real one. =(
He'd surprised us all with his special and peculiar present at the first sight!
A BLACK MUG! =O
That was when the hot water was poured in.
We then saw the glimpses of images.
The both sweet couple's photograph of Kiam and Pau's in it!
Gosh, it did melt our heart.
There goes the pictures present you the event itself!

~31st December 2010~
Off for breakfast with Pau and Kiam, with Lao Kong of course.
We're sticking close nowadays. =P
Pan Mee at a coffee shop near Vistana Hotel.
The chilly taste so nice that I'd poured like sauces into my bowl of noodles.
It wasn't spicy. Just tasty! xD
We then drove off to QB for a movie.
My Ex : Haunted Lover
>>>Here's the link to the synopsis.
It's a Thai ghost movie.
I begged real hard for the movie!
He just don't like ghost movies in the cinema. xD
According to Lao Kong,
"I don't pay movie tickets to get myself frightened!"
It was a 3 vs 1, but somehow I managed to swap the majority.
Clever me and how convincing am I.
Wakakakkaaa~
After the movie, me and Kong met up with Steven and the others at The Victoria Station again. (view my last post bout the restaurant)
Duck, or Desmond to be precise, was having his hard time proving his muscular arms strong.
(Slicing the chicken) xD
Lee was helping him with it after we all had finished off our meals and yet, he had not.
Tesco was the next destination as we were to party at Lao Kong's old house again.
Junks and snacks are just it.
Again Monopoly and Snake and Ladder (the make-no-sense game) filling our time with all the fun those people fooling all around!

>>> Videos by Lee and Duck!
>>> Using iPhone 4 of Alien's!

There goes the early morning of the very first day in year 2011!

~1 January 2011~
Spent half of my day at Kong's house and the night in my grandma's house for steamboat.
Were playing cards and joked around with all our family members.
Gathering of all of us.
He wasn't really in a mood as I'd made him moody and I felt really sorry about it.
Luckily the night wasn't so bad and we managed to get things right.

~2 January 2010~
He gave me surprise in the morning when I woke up in the first thing.
I thought he was at home when he suddenly appeared in my room when I was texting with him.
The first thing that came into my mind was that he should be at home! =D
Still, I don't mind him lying as he did it just for my smile.
Somehow, I was so ignorant with the topics discussed and mentioned some of the unpleasant issues out of my awareness.
That makes him frown for nearly half the day.
In the evening, we were getting ourselves ready for dinner with my mum.
As promised, Obake-Ya!
Too bad, for whatever reasons, it was closed when we reached there!
Had no choices by then and we ended up in Red Garden with Curry Fish Head and Satays! xD
>>> Their web page of their own.
There goes another day!

We studied for the rest of other days until yesterday the 5th of January 2011, I was drawing these graffity thing I used to love way back in secondary school.
It turned out to be somehow unique to me after all the mistakes I accidentally drew on the paper itself. Love It!!!

Today, it was exam!
The first paper : AELE 2263 English For Communication!
It wasn't so bad. It was actually not bad.
So, I hope I could really score for my English paper this time!
I had nothing to worry for now other than exams.
I mean NOTHING other than my family, myself and him.
Lao Kong!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment