Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's like just yesterday I've started my second semester.
And now it's like already few days before the whole semester ends again and time for me to look for a job.
=(

These semester, everything goes wild.
Was actually not attending lectures and tutorials more than the previous sem, and yet, the papers seemed to be much more easier than before.
That's not because of the standards were low.
That's actually because we were rushing our revision due to the lack of lectures we attended!
For the first time in my life, I'd been studying till 3 something in the morning!
Never been doing so!
So I really wonder is it that bad for not attending lectures?
=P
Like I said before, behind everything bad, it may not be as bad as it seemed.
And behind everything good, it may as well be as good as it seemed.
Conclusion?
Don't judge a book by its cover.

One good news was that for all the 4 papers examined so far, everything seems to go well.
After all, I even think that my grades for this sem might actually be better compared to the first semester.
But the bad news is that, after all the hard works and the midnight-oil burned, my body's immune systems doesn't seemed to work very well.
Getting nose bleed wasn't a very good thing.In fact, it wasn't even a good thing at all!
Other than nose bleed, there's more.
It's just that I don't know the reason behind it was because of examination stress or something else.
Hmmm...
No idea.

Other than exams, there's something else that made me blog today.
It's my dog I previously had.
It's not Berry.
I know that kid was having his great life with my aunt now.
But I missed him too though.

The one I was talking about was Bailey.
I saw her today by the road side at Free School Road today.
She was all skinny and meatless.
She still wears the frown on her face.
And she was all lonely.
My heart wrenched when I saw her, but I'm capable of doing nothing!
At least now it seemed like people had allowed her to stay somewhere near the bike repair place.
That relieves me a little.
I hope she had foods to be feeded there.
I even wonder did people there gave her new name?
Would she even understand their languages?
Unlike the normal language that she used to listened to at home.
Where she'd been sheltering during rainy days?
I wonder had her ticks been cleared off?
=(

I wept.
No one hears.
I missed her.
I really wished just now I could just get down the car and give her a hug or at least get her something to eat!
But I knew, if I do so, she'll be following me and be more saddening for leaving her again.
I promise I would find her once in a while.
I hope I could find her there again.
And hope she'll even remember me.
I know she would!

Cute isn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment