Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

First Day of My New Job!

Yeah, it was damn tiring.
Recently, I'm into these MDDB (Malaysian Dogs Deserve Better) things.
There's a stray pup in my neighborhood.
How I wished to get her a home.
Anyone wants to adopt that cheerful and playful girl, do let me know.
It saddens me to see her sitting there alone looking for kids to play with.
She wags her tail happily whenever I approaches her to give her a pat on her head.
The next thing I know was that she starts following me around.
I was so damn worried that she would be accidentally knock down by a car if she wasn't careful.
Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment