Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Worthless?

Eventually, today you made me felt so depressed. Seemed like I'm not good enough to fulfill your perfect world. Though you did not mention, it wasn't hard for me to interpret that out from your mind. I guess I just looked odd no matter what I wore. Yeah, I don't have good body figure like other girls but you can need not to lower my self-confidence.

All these while I've been boosting myself to be more self-esteemed. Yet one sentence from your mouth could give it such a blast that it cracked. I really wonder how much do I meant to you? How do you see me all these while from your point-of-view? I'd love to exchange our mind and explore your mind for just a day. Then, I would know what to do. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment