Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Exam-Mode Finally 'ON'!

Now finally! I'm in my study mode and 4 days left to this semester's final exam again. Wish me luck! =D

Hmmm. Who knows if there's any part-time jobs this end of the month? I'm looking for one. Semester break. I surely need to work for money. Geez, my phone's buzzer sure is going bad. LOL!

One more random thought that just popped-out of my mind is that just knew yesterday that the coming PSDC 3 on 3's next station would be on my Birthday! Which is on October 26th. And I suddenly have the feeling to celebrate Halloween this year! Shall see how then. =P

I had a review myself on this post. It is indeed random! xD

Alright, it's 2.26 am now. Should be down on bed. Nights peeps. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment