Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

HOLIDAY! Or Work Days?

Today finally done with the last paper of the semester! Which meant Holidays for me, but also Working-Time!

It started off with a stressful morning, a relieved feeling after the paper's done, a frustration when something disappointing occurs. Thank God the problem has NOTHING to do with my paper.

My aim this semester, 3 A's and 2 B's. Not my aim actually, I should say expected results. My aim was way better than that, which is impossible this time. I'm hungry now. =(

There's another Adoption Drive coming again! The second one. Yes, the same venue, Juru Auto-City. Time and Date?

Tuesday, August 30 at 7:00pm
- August 31 at 10:00pm.

It's a 2 days event this time. Not sure would I be going for both days or not. Afraid I'm working. Sad much. People, once again, please help supporting the event, giving home to the puppies and doggies. They do deserve a much better ones. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment