Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Monday, August 29, 2011

New Cammie!

My very first waterproof-cammie for only RM29.90!!! I know that's like freaking cheap for a camera right? Plus it is waterproof! Bought it from S & J this evening. Went QB with my family. I was longing to have it! Not sure if it's gonna work out, but no harm trying right? Furthermore, in between drowning a Rm29.90 camera and a Rm500 or above's camera, which would you choose? xD

First I saw it @ Fourskin in Gurney, but I was too reluctant to buy it as my wallet is drying up. Today, not that now I'm loaded, but I managed to get my Mum to buy it for me! Wakakaka... She too was reluctant to buy it for me though. My persuasive skills are good enough isn't it? I love you Mum! =D

Had enough today. Have to start working tomorrow. Two days event and that's a long drive. Auto-City! Wheehee~

Too bad I couldn't help out with the Adoption Drive held on the same place and day. I just have to work first. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment