Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Stones in my EAR!

Great! I just had a pick in my ear and guess what? Sand-like stones in deep in my left ear! 6 of them!!! No wonder I've been hearing loads of friction sound of stones in my ear but just couldn't get anything out. Thank God I gave myself a thorough pick deep inside it today, or else I wouldn't know how many of them would there be by the time I found it! >> I only managed to took the picture of two of them. Lost the other 4. Alright, I'd to admit that this post is indeed disgusting, but I just can't help it! xD

By the way, did I post about my coursework results this semester, if no, here I go. They SUCKS! In this case, it meant to the MAX! Now all I have to do is work very hard for my finals. Or else I'd say Bye-Bye to my A's.

Again, MDDB's Adoption Drive is tomorrow! Can't wait! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment