Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

What A Day.

Today was tough. I'm tired, happy, yet sad and surprised. Bipolar mood now. =(

Alright, MDDB's Adoption Drive was a success today except that, the pups weren't fully adopted. That's sad because all of them deserves a good home. Anyway, I had fun there at least. Such an experience by just helping out. I'm glad that my Musical Christmas House could be sold out for charity for RM40!!! =D

Would upload more pictures soon after they tag me in Facebook. Right now, I'm real exhausted. Had blisters under my feet. Today, before going out, something bad and miserable happened. Unexpected. Don't feel like talking about it. =(

Tomorrow's outing with Seang Yee. Clear my mind off, don't think too much! I'm real exhausted today. Shall rest earlier! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment