Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Guys = Problems!

Was it a big problem for expecting someone to have higher expectations in themselves???
I just don't get it.
It's not like my problem if they don't get to do what they want in future just because they did not try hard enough.
As a guy, they should be more aggressive isn't it?
You should be reminded that you won't be under anyone's protection anymore in future.
Time to face the fact!
Was it that hard???
I seriously DON"T GET IT!

Well, I'm exhausted now.
There was a 3 on 3 today at Auto-City.
For the first time, a 3 on 3 event at the night time.
Hmmm, it would be perfect if the weather in the evening wasn't that damn hot!
Everything went well.
I guess that I really drank lots of water today.
In order to prevent myself to get "heaty", which will cause me lots of problems.
The Big Family had fun together today anyway.
Don't mention the last part before I came home.
=)
I always look forward to changes.
The most important thing is that I WON'T hesitate to do so!
Some changes may do everyone good.
We just have to take it anyway.
Even if you DON'T LIKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment