Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Friday, May 13, 2011

New Lappie!

Now at last!
I've got my very own laptop.
It was newly bought yesterday after rushing here and there after cancelling a few events like movies and phone line thingy.
It was all a mess!

Today had some quarreling with Kong.
However, it turn out alright as we gave time for ourselves to get a bit relaxed.
It was a rainy day after all.
Since the morning.

We're visiting to Pau's house recently.
Baking and gaming.
Especially the guys.
=P

My WiFi at home was done at last after Lao Kong strained his mind figuring out what to do just an hour ago.
So that I'm now having a good flow of my internet connection.
I'm all happy now.
I can run anywhere at home with my lappie beside me not being worried about the connection!
Thank You so muchie~
=D

~Loves~

No comments:

Post a Comment