Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I missed you.
The you who used to be you.
Was it you or me the one who changed you?
When I heard the door screeching, I'd thought it would be you who was the one standing at the entrance.
I shouldn't hope that much.
I wished you were right here now giving me a hug telling me "It's okay."
Too bad it doesn't seemed to be.
Arguments seemed to be pulling both of us away, making distance between us more visible.
When I looked back at your posts about last time, I guess I really do miss the feelings.
Where was it now?

"Yesterday u asked me why i so stupid, i din answer you.. If you ask me again why i so stupid.. i will tell you because i love you."

"没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。可是我,还是让你流泪了。"

"人只有一颗心,一旦碎了,要补回,也是件困难的事."

"我把你的名字写在天空里
可是被风吹走了
我把你的名字写在沙滩上
可是被海冲走了
我把你的名字写在每一个角落…
妈的、我被警察抓走了!"

"我会爱你一直到你不爱我的那一天"
Where is the belonging once you made me felt before?
Am I the one who don't feel it, or did you just stop giving?

No comments:

Post a Comment