Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Into Baking!

It seemed like I'm all crazy about baking my own cake recently.
It was all Walter's fault!
Haha...
I'd blame him for his Big day! xD
Went to his house unexpected for his Surprise.
It was a Chocolate Cake with Frosting!
Kinda successful for such inexperience bakers!
Alright, to tell you the truth, we were actually planning to bake two cakes.
But it turned out to be only one as Kiam's failed.
Burnt Banana Cake!
Still, by making use of it, we actually made that burnt slices as DECO!
The carvings and everything just looked FANTABULOUS!
All with our pure heart for our little brother.
=D

Not forgetting Duck's Birthday night too!
Had a blast with those crazy people.
Fun show from that Lee and Jay Ying!
Whoo~
I'd wondered if they had a chance?
=P
It was so real after all.
Had all fun that night!
Cheers.

Mothers' Day just passed by.
Of course, everyone were wishing their Mums with hugs and kisses.
Okay, I don't do such stuffs, but still, there's something for my Mum.
Got her cute little dinner bag from 1st Avenue.
I could saw that she loved it though she kept asking if it's really needed.
LOL!
<3
She's all happy now.
Next, would be Father's Day!
Wondering what should I get for my Dad then?
=P

Today, it's the first day of the new semester!
The only subject that made us high and down was Japanese Language.
We were excited, but it was also indeed hard to learn!
Guess I'd gotta try harder this semester for good results again.
Aiks.
=P

Loves.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment