Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Money, Money, Money,

Now this is crazy.
From the last previous post, I've been telling how much we were into baking.
Now, we have a lot to bake!

1st, is my Grandma's big day this coming Saturday.
2nd, Ah Ong's birthday on the Sunday but celebrating at the same day as my Grandma's.
Headache...
Lots to do.

By the way, this semester could have drained me by the end of it.
Commercial Law and Japanese's the one giving me difficulties.
Doesn't seem good.

Plus, life's a mess without $$$!
Call me money-face or what-so-ever like Kong did.
But, it's just the hard, plain, and ugly truth that everyone else knows.
Well, so real.

"Money is NOT everything, but without Money, you are NOTHING!"
by The Book of Universal's Philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment