Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Big Surprise!

Things really got complicated right now... 4 years relationship done... It's actually our problems... But it ended up being my family's problem instead! My Mum is now strongly disagree that I broke up with him... It's now not his fault but mine! Great, my parents are now actually scolding me! They actually supported him more than me!

WTF???

I've got different opinions now... Some agreed and some respected my decision... While some strongly disagree with what I'm doing... People like my Mum and Dad! Damn~ It's my fault la I guess... They say its worth it for me to continue with him... I guess my heart was blew all around~ Before these, my sister is supporting him too... But now my sister just have to shut her ass up as she's afraid that the lecture might be for her after mine... xD

I did my decision very firmly... But now, my parents = BIG FACTOR of RESISTANCE!
They LOVED him!!!
What should I do? I'm stucked! While examination tomorrow! Shit!!!

1 comment:

  1. its about ur heart la gal~ just ask urself..if that damn guy is not around would u be like tis? ask ur 'leong sim'..

    ReplyDelete