Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pain surely ain't a Pleasure!

Nothing much for today's post actually... One word describes it all... PAIN! You know... girl's stuffs... =P Still gotta get up go work for the official table no matter how...

As for yesterday, the movie was a blast! It was great... That Wonder was emo-ing along the show... I did not realize that Lee Hom was that cute before the movie... Now I know... I bet you know which movie I'm talking about here... Love in Disguise by Wang Lee Hom... The advertisement doesn't look that interesting... But the movie was indeed better than what I thought... =D Bravos! You'll laugh your ass off and got touched by some of the scenes... Go get a ticket now... You may not wanna miss it...

I've been watching movies every week since college life has begun... Now... Gurney's my second home! Of course, friends are the main factors... It depends on who I'm going with sometimes... xD okay... Let me get back with yesterday's stuffs... I'd forgotten that I got that Steamie a new nickname when we were studying at Sunrise McD... RATATOULIE! ( that Italian rat cartoon )I knew that he looked familiar... xD After that, Wonder dropped me home...

At night, for I don't know why, I became moody... =C When Hidea reached home, he's just so into his games and work... I don't know why tears just rolled down themselves... As for being suspicious over him as well... He knew it, he gave me a hug convincing that there's nothing to be worried about... Hidea then found me the MVs that used to be my favourite songs... I've got them now in my phone! Nice recalling those memories... =D

Btw, exam is next week... Wish me luck... =) Got to go now... Bye!

~signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment