Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

No Life.

It's great to not having class on some certain days... Today and tomorrow are a part of it... I finally get to woke up late today... But, I did nothing for my exam this coming Wednesday... Yes, NOTHING for Hubungan Etnik! Shit me... All I did today was to go Tesco with Pau, Ah Kiam and him to buy ingredients for spaggethi!!! It tasted somekind of fried rice as we used the different pasta this time... I bought the "alphabet pasta" and it looked like rice when being served... The taste was not bad at least... =D

I got my rest for an hour before I went off to Sg. Ara again... As usual, official table... That girl again... I was way more furious than the last time she did the timer! Only two matches, and it had to end at 11 o'clock! Mata Parker! She did nothing for her job! Talked all way long with her tomboy friend, and treated like as though I'm the one who will be getting the salary and she was not... Kinda fed up with it... I bet everyone would be feeling the same if they were standing at my position... Even the referees said so that they thought only two official tables were working instead of 3!!! Time hardly pass... Damn~

Reached home and all I need to do was to clean up my house... It was all messed up as usual... Thanks to that Berry... I'd killed it if it wasn't a DOG!!! Felt so much better anyway after cleaning the floor... Fuhh~ I guess it was a little worth to do so... It's still my own house anyway... =D

~signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment