Happenings that made my life with ups and downs. Sadness and Happiness of mine. It's where I express my feelings and it's the pure me. Take it or leave it!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Hate Rainy Days...

It was quite a nice day at first... We went skipping our micro and H.E. tutorial... Go Prangin makan steamboat... =P Hideaki caught me a cute Mashimaro from the arcade machine... Lovin' it... Superb cute... Shoot Wonder till gai gai... He beh tahan cause he did not "fish" one himself... =P Teased each other like crazy... So now all of us have got a nick name for each other... Let me start off with the Jasmine a.k.a. Ah Bii ( Lu chin sui), Wonder a.k.a. TomBoy/Wonder Girl, Me a.k.a. the Shrek! Here goes Alex a.k.a. Rango/ Kuai Gong, Iron Man a.k.a. Crayon Shin Chan, Steven a.k.a. Steam Vern... I think the nicknames will be soaring until the max! xD

It was quite tiring once the happy moments were over... I have to get my summons paid... So I went over to SWC room to get it done... Mana tau??? Tak buka!!! No one's inside... I thought I came on the wrong time but it was clearly written from 3 - 5 pm... I went chun chun in between... I bet it was impossible to be way too early or too late... I ended up leaving my name and contact for the First Aid Unit member to wait for further update... Damnit!

Drove home and I couldn't believe I still have strength to log-in Facebook and Chatted with that Doink! You know who you are if you read this! xD Ended up sleeping at 5.30 which I have to wake up again at 6.20 to get myself ready for official table! NUI! Reached there chun chun on time and done one match... My God! If only I can get that Girl's butt off the stupid timer's chair and take over her place, Trust me! A normal match doesn't need to running for 2 hours! And that duration is NOT SHORT! The second match started late and it rained halfway! Now GOOD! It have been postphoned and I lose another income of RM8! Actually it was quite worth it going up so far to get that RM16... If only I knew! DAMN~ Down~

Then, now worst still... I nearly forgotten that stupid Hideaki Yoshida would be going for football until 1 something again... That drives me crazier and loses my temper. Lagi DOWN~ At least I've got two mine babi waiting for me to finish up this post and read it... =P Wonder Girl/ TomBoy and Ah Bii ( Lu chin sui) xD

~signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment